Monday, September 28, 2009

MONDAY'S MARKETPLACE FEATURED OFG ARTISAN ON ETSY

Each Monday, I'll be featuring a member from The Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy. These are some very talented artisans who create everything from Primitive to Shabby Chic, with an old fashioned flair!
This week it is truly my pleasure to introduce to you my fellow OFG sister, Susan Green of Keepsake Korner.
Below is a sample of her work and you can see everything on Etsy at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5839620


~INTERVIEW~

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name? KeepSakeKorner.

As to how the name came about.....actually...nothing special. Wanted a name that reflected items you would want to keep. So I played around with some names. Now my sub-line "Creations from Stitches of Thread" came about from playing around with names that represented for the most part, my creativity in fibers.

2. How long have you been on Etsy?

I believe a year and 3 months now. Started May 2008.

3. What type of items do you offer?

Many purposeful/needful items. Most are sewing. I do alot of other art work, but haven't display much on Etsy.

4. How long have you been crafting?

Just about all my life. My grandmother that raised me taught me to sew. She was a lovely seamstress. Did alot of sewing during the depression to bring in extra money.

5. Who or What inspires you?

Words from novels, poems etc. can inspire me. Then there is God's Creation! Awesome!

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?

Oh I guess my Yo-Yo Flower picture that is framed. Right now they are alot of fun. I get bored easily, (perhaps I have ADD)will thus try new things and go all out for a while until the boredom bug bites. ! :)

7. Other places where you can be found.

On my blog KeepsakeKorner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment