Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY "HOMESPUN for the HOLIDAYS" BOUTIQUE

Hello and Welcome!
Let me tell you a little about myself....
I have a home-based business called "Collectibles by Joan" located in Palm Desert, here is sunny Southern California. I have been sewing for over 40 years as a professional seamstress, doll maker, doll costumer, and primitive crafter. I am the leader of our local co-op of crafters here in the desert with over 35 members. Each Fall-Winter season we hold a holiday craft boutique set up for 4 days in my home and privately invite a mailing list of over 2000 enthusiastic buyers. The rest of the year is spent building inventory for the different holidays as well as year round themes.
I offer many of my primitive creations on Ebay under the user name VintageKeepsakeTrunk and I also have another name "dollcraftersewing" where I list my one-of-a-kind complete ensembles for collectible dolls of the 1950's. I enjoy doing both and it keeps me hopping! I love sewing and designing as it is my "therapy" that sees me through daily chronic pain which helps me to keep my mind on creating and keep a positive outlook.
I take pleasure in accepting special orders and I can be reached anytime at my email address: gaminervini@aol.com if you have a special need.

No comments:

Post a Comment