Monday, January 18, 2010

MONDAYS' MARKETPLACE ~ OFG FEATURED ARTIST


Each Monday, I'll be featuring a member from The Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy. These are some very talented artisans who create everything from Primitive to Shabby Chic, with an old fashioned flair!


This week it is truly my pleasure to introduce to you my fellow OFG sister,

Deena Davis of Ewe-n-Me Printables in Ohio

Below is a sample of her work and you can see everything on Etsy at:







~Interview with Deena Davis~



1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
I have two etsy shops.
ewenmeprintables - I sell my printables there and
ewenmegraphics - I sell etsy shop and blog banners there

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I started in August, 2007

3. What type of items do you offer?
Digital and printable craft projects. All can be easily downloaded and printed on demand. I also sell etsy shop banners and other graphics.

4. How long have you been crafting?
All my life. I can't remember a time when I wasn't crafting.

5. Who or What inspires you?
Everything!! LOL Sometimes just seeing something while I'm driving my kids around will spark an idea.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Probably my printable feedsack logos. They're what I originally started with when I first started making printables.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog).
ewenmeprintables.com
ewenmeprintables.etsy.com
ewenmegraphics.etsy.com
ewenmeprintables.artfire.com
alteredstuff.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Deena doesn't have it...it hasn't been thought up yet!! Nice feature!!

    ReplyDelete