Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name? KeepSakeKorner.
As to how the name came about.....actually...nothing special. Wanted a name that reflected items you would want to keep. So I played around with some names. Now my sub-line "Creations from Stitches of Thread" came about from playing around with names that represented for the most part, my creativity in fibers.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I believe a year and 3 months now. Started May 2008.
3. What type of items do you offer?
Many purposeful/needful items. Most are sewing. I do alot of other art work, but haven't display much on Etsy.
4. How long have you been crafting?
Just about all my life. My grandmother that raised me taught me to sew. She was a lovely seamstress. Did alot of sewing during the depression to bring in extra money.
5. Who or What inspires you?
Words from novels, poems etc. can inspire me. Then there is God's Creation! Awesome!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Oh I guess my Yo-Yo Flower picture that is framed. Right now they are alot of fun. I get bored easily, (perhaps I have ADD)will thus try new things and go all out for a while until the boredom bug bites. ! :)
7. Other places where you can be found.
On my blog KeepsakeKorner.blogspot.com
There is over $155.00 worth of Fabulous Prim necessities in this Handmade basket by Rose Clawson of Baskets by Rose.
Included in this wonderful basket is~~~4~pack Autumn Harvest Melting Tarts by Andrea CarrierGhosts Gather Here Sign by Kerri SavinaHandmade Votive Candle Holder by Carol Anderson"Piggy" Oven Mitt w/ Wooden Spoons by Judy BaileyGrungy Pumpkin / Crow Make-do by Doris HensonCount Dracula Sitter by Jody SeilheimerTrick or Treats Soy Candle byKimberly ScottWool Applique Pillow by Teresa MillerPrim Pumpkin Tag by Kim Orcutt"Frankie" Doll By Joan Minervini
GO HERE TO SIGN UP......
Friday, September 25, 2009
SEE THE ETSY TREASURY HERE......
Monday, September 21, 2009
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?Rabbit Hollow Prims because my mom had the name for her shop when it was open and wanted to carry on the name.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?About 2 years
3. What type of items do you offer?primitive dolls. vintage patterns, fabrics and turkey calls
4. How long have you been crafting?17 years
5. Who or What inspires you?All the other doll artists out there.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?I couldn't pick just one but I love Halloween the most.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
Sunday, September 20, 2009
PRIM HALLOWEEEN BAT ART DOLL"BATILDA"
PRIM HALLOWEEN WITCH MOUSE PUMPKIN CART "Punkins 4 Sale"
PRIM HALLOWEEN BLACK CAT DOLL "KATRINA"
PRIM HALLOWEEN "Glenda the Witch" ART DOLL
"Punkins 4 Sale"
WITCH MOUSE & PUMPKIN CART
PRIM SANTA HAT PEPPERMINT FLORAL
PRIMITIVE GRUNGY CHRISTMAS STORY BOOK
SEE ALL MY SHOPPE ITEMS AT:
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
In Remembrance of those Americans who died on 9/11/01....
I have lit a candle on line.......
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
"HOCUS POCUS CATS" ORANGE/BLK
"OLDE WITCH 1708"
"HOCUS POCUS CATS" BLK/WHT
"MOON DUST" #1
"BLACK CROW/BLACK CAT WITCH DUO"
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
FALL HARVEST FEST MEMORIES
SEE IT HERE:
PRIMITIVE GARDEN ANGEL - APPLE CINNAMON POTPOURRI SCENTED